Want to stuff some stockings for some old duffers like me? Well, head over to these websites for a kick of nostalgia and spend a couple bucks making a baby boomer think back to the good old days.
- Perry Mason on TV – read, then rent from Netflix or Amazon
- Hula Hooping magazine
- or a hooping video - or get a real hula hoop
- candy buttons and other sugary stuff — a real winner!
- Chatty Cathy - if you’re too young to know her, you’re just…too young
- tin doll house
- old cardboard baseball cards
- my first bike was a Schwinn…pink. Cost $25 that I saved up over two years.
- Remember midi music files? They’re awful, but here’s a collection of early Beatles you can download.
- Really reaching back Commando Cody – write me if you remember him
- Classic cartoons including Winky Dink - try EBay for a Winky Dink set
- Tommy James and bubble gum, still groovin’ after all these years
Fine art digital photo papers for holiday photos